photographer: John Morris
Built for George E. Wood in 1885, and designed by architect John C. Cochrane who also designed the Illinois State Capitol. Was owned by the same family from 1948 until 2011, when it was sold for $450,000.
|Primary style||Queen Anne|
|Type||Single family house|
|Architect||John C. Cochrane|
|Property Class||Two or more story residence, any age, 5,000 square feet and over|